Sunday, February 22, 2009

Assignment #8






Hello, welcome to the Dr. Phil show. The topic of todays show is rebels with... or without a cause, with a special guest Canadian rebel and politician legend the ghost of Louis Riel.

Phil: Hello Mr. Riel. Nice to have you on today's program.


Riel: Well thanks for having me.


Phil: I hear that you have family, can you tell me about them?


Riel: Yes, yes I can. I have two beautiful children named Jean and Marie, and a wife Marguerite.


Phil: That's nice. So lets start off today's interview with all this controversy around what you stand for and your legacy.


Riel: I think all my two resistances against the Canadian government were for good causes, I really have no regrets.


Phil: Some one told me founded some thing or some place?


Riel: Why yes I did, nice of you to notice.


Phil: Well what did you found.


Riel: I think... uhhhhh... ya I founded Manitoba. Sorry, being dead for that long does weird things to you.


Phil: That's quite a accomplishment, and who did doing that make you feel?


Riel: It felt really good, I felt like I actually did something that people will remember me for.

Phil: That's about all the time we have for today. We'll see you next time.

























0 comments: